Highly effective and mechanically efficient massaging reactor capable of rotating at high speeds, providing for the production of high and very high-yield products in much shorter processing times.
The TURBOMEAT® Process is the gateway to Accelerated Intensive Massage (AIM), which makes it possible to accelerate the massage and maturing process of cooked meat products, resulting in significantly shorter processing times (up to 50% reduction in total massage time), without having to relinquish the versatility, the results (in consistency and binding) and the technological and organoleptic advantages of a conventional massaging drum.
TURBOMEAT® technology in short-duration processes, with reduced maturation times, and specially designed for the production of medium, high, and very high-yield cooked meat products, can considerably increase productivity while maintaining an integral appearance of whole muscle in the sliced product, which is highly valued by the consumer.
- Programmable maceration by means of impact and massage, from gentle to energetic and very energetic.
- Fully hydraulic drive system and technological simplicity of all components for maximum operability and minimum maintenance.
- Variable drum speed between 5 and 18 r.p.m.
- On-line control of meat maturation temperature.
- Equipped with automatic cooling.
- Loading by means of suction or lift.
- Mirror polished interior finish for maximum easiness of cleaning.
- Exclusive system of maximum drum tilt facilitates fast unloading, indispensable for obtaining products with a high degree of vacuum (without foam).
- Vacuum circuit without bottlenecks (from pump to drum) that ensures a strong suction flow at high vacuum rates.
- Automatic tilting cycles.
- Programmable massage cycles for each type of product with total control of processing parameters and assisted maintenance.
The models (standard features)
|Turbomeat PX-500||4,500 kg/day||500 kg|
|Turbomeat 1X PLUS||10,800 kg/day||1200 kg|
|Turbomeat 2X||16,200 kg/day||1800 kg|
|Turbomeat 3X||24,300 kg/day||2700 kg|
|Turbomeat 4X||32,400 kg/day||3600 kg|
|Turbomeat 5X||40,500 kg/day||4500 kg|
|Turbomeat 6X||48,600 kg/day||5400 kg|
|Turbomeat 7X||50,400 kg/day||6300 kg|
|Turbomeat 8X||57,600 kg/day||7200 kg|
|Turbomeat 9X||64,800 kg/day||8100 kg|
|Turbomeat 10X||72,000 kg/day||9000 kg|
Production capacity : 4,500 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 500 kg
Turbomeat 1X PLUS
Production capacity : 10,800 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 1200 kg
Production capacity : 16,200 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 1800 kg
Production capacity : 24,300 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 2700 kg
Production capacity : 32,400 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 3600 kg
Production capacity : 40,500 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 4500 kg
Production capacity : 48,600 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 5400 kg
Production capacity : 50,400 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 6300 kg
Production capacity : 57,600 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 7200 kg
Production capacity : 64,800 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 8100 kg
Production capacity : 72,000 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 9000 kg