The THERMOMAT automatic vacuum reactors are equipped with a highly versatile meat massaging system that provides for obtaining higher quality and increased final yield in any type of meat product, regardless of the animal species.
Capable of top performance of the latest developments in cooked meat technology, such as whole muscle cook-in products, whole phosphate-free ham, roast-beef, pastrami, poultry, etc …
Facilitates diffusion and cellular absorption of the injected brine, with ordered and precision-controlled maturations.
Extracts the myofibrillar proteins, homogenizing the pieces without destroying their morphology, and reduces cooking loss.
- Improved injection diffusion and cellular absorption
- Ordered and precision-controlled maturations
- Extraction of myofibrillar proteins, without destroying morphology
- Reduction of cooking losses
- Programmable maceration by impact and massage
- Various programmable massage cycles
- Automatic tilting cycles
- Vacuum circuit without bottlenecks
- Maximum drum tilt for fast unloading
- Programmable maceration by means of impact and massage, from very gentle to energetic.
- Fully hydraulic drive system and technological simplicity of all components for maximum operability and minimum maintenance.
- Variable drum speed.
- On-line control of meat maturation temperature.
- Equipped with automatic cooling.
- Loading by means of suction or lift.
- Mirror polished interior finish for maximum easiness of cleaning.
- Exclusive system of maximum drum tilt facilitates fast unloading, indispensable for obtaining products with a high degree of vacuum (without foam).
- Vacuum circuit without bottlenecks (from pump to drum) that ensures a strong suction flow at high vacuum rates.
- Automatic tilting cycles.
- Programmable massage cycles for each type of product with total control of processing parameters and assisted maintenance.
The models (standard features)
|Thermomat 1X Plus - E||7,200 kg/day||1200 kg|
|Thermomat 2X - E||10,800 kg/day||1800 kg|
|Thermomat 3X - E||16,200 kg/day||2700 kg|
|Thermomat 4X||21,600 kg/day||3600 kg|
|Thermomat 5X||27,000 kd/day||4500 kg|
|Thermomat 6X||32,400 kg/day||5400 kg|
|Thermomat 7X||37,800 kg/day||6300 kg|
|Thermomat 8X||43,200 kg/day||7200 kg|
|Thermomat 9X||48,600 kg/day||8100 kg|
|Thermomat 10X||54,000 kg/day||9000 kg|
Thermomat 1X Plus - E
Production capacity : 7,200 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 1200 kg
Thermomat 2X - E
Production capacity : 10,800 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 1800 kg
Thermomat 3X - E
Production capacity : 16,200 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 2700 kg
Production capacity : 21,600 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 3600 kg
Production capacity : 27,000 kd/day
Capacity/batch : 4500 kg
Production capacity : 32,400 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 5400 kg
Production capacity : 37,800 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 6300 kg
Production capacity : 43,200 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 7200 kg
Production capacity : 48,600 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 8100 kg
Production capacity : 54,000 kg/day
Capacity/batch : 9000 kg