"QDS Process" is a revolutionary accelerated curing process for sliced meat products that is applied directly to the sliced product after cooking, and before the long and extensive drying and final maturation phase. This innovative process results in drastically reduced total processing times, eliminating interminable periods of time in the chamber, simplifying the production process and obtaining a significant improvement in energy efficiency.
- Improved regularity in product quality
- Greater food safety
- Reduced risk of product alteration
- Flexibility of the R&D process
- Possibility of producing new products with shapes other than the traditional round one
- Possibility of developing new products
- Prevents formation of surface fungi
- Improved color in the finished product
- Reduced floor space requirements
- Reduced working capital required for maintenance.
The models (standard features)